"Learn, enjoy, believe; together we achieve".
Our Values are:- Love, Hope, Truth, Respect, Courage, Compassion and Integrity
Our school is a Church school and at all times we promote a Christian, caring attitude which enables our children to have due regard for each other's needs and in which the individual can develop a strong self-esteem.
Our school community welcomes everyone and nurtures the potential of all; we celebrate our achievements and we strive to make the most of our abilities and opportunities. Our vibrant and enthusiastic learning environment aims to open minds and widen horizons; we encourage everyone to be determined, resilient and to take pride in all they do. We work towards building a community in which everyone feels valued and valuable.
Our Aims are:
• To have high expectations and to encourage our children to strive towards achieving their highest possible standard in everything that they do.
• To work together as a team – children, teachers, parents and governors – demonstrating a commitment to and consideration for all others.
• To provide a high quality of teaching that provides an inclusive, creative curriculum which is open to all children.
• To encourage pupils to be independent thinkers who can take responsibility for their work and actions, show initiative and develop self-discipline.
• To encourage and nurture the ability to work collaboratively.
• To provide a safe and stimulating learning environment which reflects the work undertaken by the children.
• To actively promote the working partnership with the parents and the community.
• To offer all staff, opportunities for continuous professional development.